The Scarborough Regional Hospital Medical Imaging Department provides diagnostic radiology to the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago and visitors.
– Cashier’s Hours: 8.00 am – 3.00 pm Monday to Friday
– Emergency Procedures 24 Hours
Routine X-ray examinations ordered by a physician.
SPECIAL CONTRAST STUDIES:
Barium Meal Investigation
Intravenous Pyelography (IVP)
Hsytero Salpinogogram (HSG)
2. ULTRASOUND INVESTIGATION:
Obstetrics / Gynecology
Details of Service:
ROUTINE X-RAYS of Upper and Lower Extremities, Skeletal Survey, Skull, Face, Chest, Thoracic Cage, Abdomen, Pelvic, Hips, Scoliosis, Paranasal Sinuses, Foreign Body Localisation, Cervical Spine, Thoraicic Spine, Lumber Sacral Spines, Coccyx.
ROUTINE CHEST X-RAY FOR IMMIGRATION: Passport is required.
Appointment and preparation is necessary for all special Contrast Studies and ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION.
FEES ARE CHARGED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– All Non-Nationals
– Nationals ( ages 18 years to 65 years) with requests from private physicians
EXEMPTIONS FROM FEE PAYMENTS:
– Residents and Nationals 65 years and older
– Children under 18 years of age
– Bona fide full time university and tertiary students